If your child’s grades are okay, but you’re seeing your own warning signals, trust your gut. It might be a sign that they’re missing some foundational skills. It’s easy to miss when grades are not painting the full picture. If you want to ensure that your child can do the work, has the foundational skills and that there are no closed doors for their future, get the Sylvan Insight™ Skills Assessment.
Our Highly Personalized Approach to Tutoring Delivers Results
At Sylvan, your child will experience significant skill growth in school. We’ve perfected a highly personal approach, tailoring lessons to your child’s specific needs, from math, reading and writing to homework and study skills support to test prep. Whether your child needs to master foundational skills or learn advanced concepts, we provide the supplemental support that leads to greater learning. And, you’ll see this impact not only in school, but in all areas of life.
Here’s how we customize our programs to fit your child’s unique needs:
- We evaluate your child’s strengths and opportunities, so we know exactly where to start
- We create a personal learning plan that “adapts” to your child’s own skill level and pace, so your child feels engaged and motivated – never frustrated, rushed or bored
- We balance tailored instruction with independent practice, so each session advances your child’s skills while also being fun (yes, fun!)
- Our caring, Sylvan-certified teachers truly engage your child so concepts click and comprehension soars, helping them become an all-around successful student
- We measure your child’s progress and collaborate with you to ensure goals are met
Education Is the Best Investment You Can Make for Your Child
With more than 40 years of experience in personalized learning for grades K-12, you can trust that the Sylvan Method™ works. Students in our centers see up to 3x more growth in their math and reading scores than their peers.
Contact us today and ask about our Sylvan Insight Assessment to see how we can help your child excel and reach his or her full potential.
"I love the fact that my child wants to come to the learning center. My child is happy and he feels encouraged. Since he started, we can see tremendous progress in his results."