You CAN fit learning into your summer schedule. You’ll love the ultimate convenience of extended hours in-person, our anytime live, online tutoring or a mix of both!
Over 7 Million Parents Trust Sylvan – Here’s Why You Can, Too
Research shows students are now 3 months behind schedule in school. While that may not seem like much, at the pace of regular schooling, it would take 2-3 years to make up that time. The longer this backward slide remains unaddressed, the longer it will take students to catch up.
If you saw your child struggle with remote learning or aren’t sure whether some concepts got missed, use the summer months to help your child make up lost ground.
At Sylvan Learning, your child will experience significant skill growth. We guarantee results!
With 40+ years of helping students achieve success, we’ve perfected a highly personal approach, tailoring lessons to your child’s specific needs, from math, reading and writing to homework and study skills support to test prep.
You can trust that we’ll provide the best in supplemental support that leads to greater learning and success!
Here’s What You Can Expect From a Summer With Sylvan
Whether your child needs to make up lost skills, master advanced concepts or prep for the rescheduled ACT®/SAT®, we provide the supplemental support that leads to greater learning.
Here’s how we customize our programs to fit your child’s unique needs:
- We evaluate your child’s strengths and opportunities so we know exactly where to start
- We create a personal learning plan that “adapts” to your child’s own skill level and pace, so your child feels engaged and motivated – never frustrated, rushed or bored
- We balance tailored instruction with independent practice, so each session advances your child’s skills while also being fun (yes, fun!)
- Our caring, Sylvan-certified teachers truly engage your child so concepts click and comprehension soars, helping him or her become an all-around successful student
- We measure your child’s progress and collaborate with you to ensure goals are met
Get Total Convenience With In-Person or With Live, Online Tutoring
We’re the most convenient solution out there! We’ve got extended summer hours, and you can choose from in-person, live and online or a combination of both–whatever allows you to fit fun AND learning into your summer schedule!
Our teachers lead engaging, face-to-face tutoring sessions that are personalized for your child, whether you choose in-person or online. And, rest assured, our online is different than what students experienced this year in large, online classrooms.
Education Is the Best Investment You Can Make for Your Child
Contact Sylvan Learning, and we’ll reach out to discuss how we can help your child get ready for the challenges a new school year will bring!
"I love the fact that my child wants to come to the learning center. My child is happy and he feels encouraged. Since he started, we can see tremendous progress in his results."